October 5-7, Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, OR
The Oregon Geriatrics Society conference is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals who work with older adults in various care settings. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify common oral conditions in older persons and describe oral-systemic
- Follow a paradigm to guide medication prescription & deprescription.
- Perform at least three tests to assess balance and mobility.
- Identify “triggering events” and appropriate interventions to assist families.
- Recognize the widespread impact of trauma and prevalence rate of trauma and
stress-related symptoms in older adults.